Saturday, June 19, 2010

TWIXT is the mononym-onym of Peter Specker; he has had poetry published in MARGIE, The Indiana Review, Amelia, California State Quarterly, RE:AL, Pegasus, First Class, Pot-pourri, Art Times, The Iconoclast, Epicenter, Subtropics, and others. He lives in Ithaca, New York.

Flown Flakey Flow



The slow comes down in snow-motion millefleurs,

which leaves crystal leaves and petals galore

in a shifting floor of shifting flours.







Presence In The Gorge



More and more ice creates a wide impact

(water’s way of getting itself across)

(the thin brown urination of the stream

left, around the pile up) which gets me to

thinking (or I wouldn’t even be here).







My Right



Exercising my rights responsibly,

my solemn right’s responsibility –

it’s a big world out there that’s not out there

it’s right here.







I thought I saw a path on too thin an

emotionless surface to walk across.








Across The Lawn



The Duke Of Early to duck-obvious

quacks wakes, his day starts, gubernacular

thoughts guide the glide, the druthers and the yens

follow.







Night In The Open



I find space easy enough, but sometimes

it escapes into space.

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...