Friday, February 25, 2011

Romance language

Five days in bed with the company of the porcelain princess lurking nearby , I sing Wars "why can't we be friends"I must be feeling better now as I have picked up and am piloting my cynical pen, that has been handed down to me from the past, and am navigating it in any direction I choose once again. It is the crack of dawn Sunday , it occurred to me Friday night , why i have been having such vivid dreams., and shaking like a leaf while searching for an extra blanket here in the tropics.....

I realize I must be experiencing some slight brain swelling, perhaps a bit more then usual. In clouded resolve I decide if no better by morn I will resort to the devices of the hospital in Jaco, Sat: Fever has broken and "Sure feels good feelin good again
Elvin Bishop. etc......

All you can stand like this and more can be found at www.americanworkmule.com and also under my pen name of John Q Smith on our dear friend face book...... At your service. I am looking for a Goddess as well. J.

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...