Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Inspiration

You inspire me to be me.
To be the me that very few see
The talkative, outgoing, silly me
The me that it pleasures me to be

You ignite stimulating conversation
The kind that lingers for days in deep consideration
Making me think about it in every angle imaginable
This way and that, those are the hottest conversations, almost combustible

Man you excite my senses.
You break my rules
You mend the fences
That were broken by that other dude

You graze my inner core
Like you’ve know me forever
Sometimes you make me sore
And most of the time you make my daily bull shit better

You inspire me to think better
To do me better
To be better
To be better for you

You inspire me because you are my inspiration!

By Lisa Bilbro

Helpless I do not know if good intentions prevail among the elected, among the appointed, leaving me apprehensive that the fate ...